- Number of EMS Employees - 36
- Average number of Years of Service of Employees - 7 years
- Basic EMT (Basic Life Support Ambulance) - Minimum of 280 hours
- Paramedic (Advanced Life Support Ambulance) - Minimum of 950 hours
Cost for Operation of Each Advanced Life Support Ambulance
- Richmond Lenox EMS Annual Cost - $480,000 per Ambulance
Average Response Times
- Richmond Lenox EMS average response time - 6.75 minutes
Number of Vehicles
- The EMS operates 7 Advanced Life Support Ambulances.
- The EMS operates 4 Basic Life Support and First Response Vehicle.
- The EMS operates a Special Operations Trailer and a Search and Rescue ATV.